Friday, February 26, 2010

Just Flowers open Delhi Florist Shop in Ansal Plaza


We are very gladly announce that Just Flowers has opened new AC Florist Shop in Ansal Plaza Mall located in Khelgaon. Now we can deliver fresh flowers within 3 hrs in South Delhi. It is very easy to purchase fresh lovely flowers from local delhi florist for the people residing in Defence colony, Niti Bagh, South Ex, Gulmohar Park, Uday Park, Masjid Moth, Greater Kailash, Malviya Nagar, Lajpat Nagar, Amar Colony and adjecent areas. No worry for people residing far from our shop they can also place order on our official websites: http://www.floristdelhi.com and http://www.flowersdeliveryindia.com

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you written the post.This information will increase more and more people to know about flowers. Online is the best options to send flowers anywhere.I want to flower delivery in ghaziabad. Thanks for sharing such a nice post..


    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Alexandria florists - Helen Olivia Flowers

    ReplyDelete